Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMPENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPENS exist?
Definitions of DAMPENS in dictionaries:
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - make moist
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - reduce the amplitude (of oscillations or waves)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - check
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- v - to make or become moist
There are 7 letters in DAMPENS: A D E M N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPENS plus a wildcard: DAMPENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPENS
- ... Troubles Far From Over Video And Audio Evidence dampens His Defence
- Wild weather dampens repair crews efforts - ABC Newcastle NSW ...
- ... of the The Writer for an article titled Economy dampens Publishing
- Steady rise dampens rate cut hopes Herald Sun
- Early New York City Voter Registration Date dampens Turnout New York ...
- Rain dampens Canberra construction - ABC Canberra - Australian ...
- Senate GOP Leader dampens Expectations on Progressive Bills WXXI ...
- High water dampens re-enactment of George Washingtons Delaware River ...
- ... calgaryherald.comLibyaunrestdampensOPECoutput4719249story.html
- Rain dampens State Fair Attendance NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.