Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMNED exist?
Definitions of DAMNED in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are condemned to eternal punishment
- verb - wish harm upon
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- adv - in a damnable manner
- Condemned, especially to eternal punishment.
- Deserving condemnation; detestable: this damned weather.
- Souls doomed to eternal punishment.
There are 6 letters in DAMNED: A D D E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMNED plus a wildcard: DAMNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.