Scrabble word: WOMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOMEN exist?
Definitions of WOMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- noun - a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - women as a class
- noun - an adult human female
- verb - to play the part of a woman
There are 5 letters in WOMEN: E M N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOMEN plus a wildcard: WOMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOMEN
Images for WOMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.