Scrabble word: MONEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONEY exist?
Definitions of MONEY in dictionaries:
- noun - the most common medium of exchange
- noun - wealth reckoned in terms of money
- noun - the official currency issued by a government or national bank
- A commodity, such as gold, or an officially issued coin or paper note that is legally established as an exchangeable equivalent of all other commodities, such as goods and services, and is used as a measure of their comparative values on the market.
- The official currency, coins, and negotiable paper notes issued by a government.
- Assets and property considered in terms of monetary value; wealth.
- Pecuniary profit or loss: He made money on the sale of his properties.
- One’s salary; pay: It was a terrible job, but the money was good.
- An amount of cash or credit: raised the money for the new playground.
- Often moneys or monies.
- A wealthy person, family, or group: to come from old money; to marry into money.
- Taking first, second, or third place in a contest on which a bet has been placed, such as a horserace.
- noun - an official medium of exchange and measure of value