Scrabble word: ETYMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETYMON exist?
Definitions of ETYMON in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple form inferred as the common basis from which related words in several languages can be derived by linguistic processes
- An earlier form of a word in the same language or in an ancestor language.
- A word or morpheme from which compounds and derivatives are formed.
- A foreign word from which a particular loanword is derived.
- noun - the earliest known form of a word
There are 6 letters in ETYMON: E M N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETYMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETYMON plus a wildcard: ETYMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETYMON
Images for ETYMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.