Scrabble word: EPONYM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPONYM exist?
Definitions of EPONYM in dictionaries:
- noun - the person for whom something is named
- noun - the name derived from a person (real or imaginary)
- A person whose name is or is thought to be the source of the name of something, such as a city, country, or era.
- A name of a drug, structure, or disease based on or derived from the name of a person.
- adj - the person for whom something is named [n -S] : EPONYMIC
There are 6 letters in EPONYM: E M N O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPONYM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPONYM plus a wildcard: EPONYM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPONYM
Images for EPONYM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.