Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPONYM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPONYM exist?
Definitions of EPONYM in dictionaries:
- noun - the person for whom something is named
- noun - the name derived from a person (real or imaginary)
- A person whose name is or is thought to be the source of the name of something, such as a city, country, or era.
- A name of a drug, structure, or disease based on or derived from the name of a person.
- adj - the person for whom something is named [n -S] : EPONYMIC
There are 6 letters in EPONYM: E M N O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPONYM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPONYM plus a wildcard: EPONYM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPONYM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPONYM
- Lara Fabian Web 2005 2013 Le Site Rfrence des Fans de Lara ...
- IPF Peace is a Choice Russell eponym_001
- HAPPY APRIL 2ND by eponymus on deviantART
- Bree - Desperate Housewives by eponymus on deviantART
- httpupload.wikimedia.orgwikipediacommons44aChrista_McAuliffe ...
- Les Fabulettes Aux Oiseaux - Anne SYLVESTRE Volume 14 - Editions ...
- Rex Parker Does the NYT Crossword Puzzle Female counselor SUN 7-29 ...
- Click for larger images
- ... Photo 8 from Ferry Porsche The eponym of Porsche Sports Cars
- Les Doigts de lhomme eponyme - La 4eme dimension