Scrabble word: PONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PONY exist?
Definitions of PONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a range horse of the western United States
- noun - an informal term for a racehorse
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
- Any of several types or breeds of horses that are small in size when full grown, such as the Shetland pony.
- A racehorse.
- A polo horse.
- Something small for its kind, especially a small glass for beer or liqueur.
- A word-for-word translation of a foreign language text, especially one used secretly by students as an aid in studying or test-taking.
- The sum of 25 pounds.
- verb - to prepare lessons with the aid of a literal translation
There are 4 letters in PONY: N O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PONY plus a wildcard: PONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PONY
Images for PONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.