Scrabble word: PHONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONY exist?
Definitions of PHONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- adj - fraudulent
- Not genuine or real; counterfeit: a phony credit card.
- False; spurious: a phony name.
- Not honest or truthful; deceptive: a phony excuse.
- Insincere or hypocritical.
- Giving a false impression of truth or authenticity; specious.
- Something not genuine; a fake.
- One who is insincere or pretentious.
- An impostor; a hypocrite.
- adj - not genuine or real
- verb - to alter so as to make appear genuine
There are 5 letters in PHONY: H N O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONY plus a wildcard: PHONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONY
Images for PHONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.