Scrabble word: PYLON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYLON exist?
Definitions of PYLON in dictionaries:
- noun - a tower for guiding pilots or marking the turning point in a race
- noun - a large vertical steel tower supporting high-tension power lines
- A steel tower supporting high-tension wires.
- A tower marking a turning point in a race among aircraft.
- A large structure or group of structures marking an entrance or approach.
- A monumental gateway in the form of a pair of truncated pyramids serving as the entrance to an ancient Egyptian temple.
- noun - a tall structure marking an entrance or approach