Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPONYMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPONYMS exist?
Definitions of EPONYMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the person for whom something is named
- noun - the name derived from a person (real or imaginary)
- adj - the person for whom something is named [n -S] : EPONYMIC
There are 7 letters in EPONYMS: E M N O P S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPONYMS plus a wildcard: EPONYMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPONYMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPONYMS
- Eponiemen zijn afgeleid van eigen namen. eponyms bevat een korte ...
- 10 - eponyms ( link )
- Medical Acronyms eponyms & Abbreviations
- Examples of daily used eponyms vaseline frisbree post-it walkman ...
- eponyms (for students) MedApps
- eponyms ipa 1 3 1 description eponyms brings a short description of ...
- eponyms for your iPhone
- Medical eponyms. Leksykon
- eponyms ...
- Andrew Yees Medical eponyms for the Palm OS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.