Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YEOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEOMAN exist?
Definitions of YEOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch
- noun - in former times was free and cultivated his own land
- An attendant, a servant, or a lesser official in a royal or noble household.
- A yeoman of the guard.
- A petty officer performing chiefly clerical duties in the U.
- An assistant or other subordinate, as of a sheriff.
- A diligent, dependable worker.
- A farmer who cultivates his own land, especially a member of a former class of small freeholding farmers in England.
- Of, relating to, or ranking as a yeoman.
- Sturdy, staunch, or workmanlike: did yeoman service.
- adj - an independent farmer [n YEOMEN] : YEOMANLY
There are 6 letters in YEOMAN: A E M N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEOMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEOMAN plus a wildcard: YEOMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEOMAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YEOMAN
- ... prosperous independent yeoman farmer from 1873 Grange poster
- The Canons yeoman
- The Canons yeomans Tale (general note).
- yeoman At Your Service.
- Woodcut Portraits of the Canterbury Pilgrims
- The Canons yeoman ClipArt ETC
- The Sad Demise of the yeoman Doctor GlassHospital
- The yeoman of the Guard in procession
- yeoman Warders stand at the entrance to Westminster Abbey awaiting the ...
- yeoman of the Guard.