Scrabble word: YEOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEOMAN exist?
Definitions of YEOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch
- noun - in former times was free and cultivated his own land
- An attendant, a servant, or a lesser official in a royal or noble household.
- A yeoman of the guard.
- A petty officer performing chiefly clerical duties in the U.
- An assistant or other subordinate, as of a sheriff.
- A diligent, dependable worker.
- A farmer who cultivates his own land, especially a member of a former class of small freeholding farmers in England.
- Of, relating to, or ranking as a yeoman.
- Sturdy, staunch, or workmanlike: did yeoman service.
- adj - an independent farmer [n YEOMEN] : YEOMANLY
There are 6 letters in YEOMAN: A E M N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEOMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEOMAN plus a wildcard: YEOMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEOMAN
Images for YEOMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.