Scrabble word: MONKEY
Is MONKEY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MONKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- Any of various long-tailed, mediumsized members of the order Primates, including the macaques, baboons, guenons, capuchins, marmosets, and tamarins and excluding the anthropoid apes and the prosimians.
- One that behaves in a way suggestive of a monkey, as a mischievous child or a mimic.
- The iron block of a pile driver.
- A person who is mocked, duped, or made to appear a fool: They made a monkey out of him.
- Drug addiction: have a monkey on one’s back.
- To play, fiddle, trifle, or tamper with something.
- To imitate or mimic; ape.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 6 letters in MONKEY: E K M N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONKEY
Click to search all anagrams of MONKEY plus a wildcard: MONKEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONKEY
Images for MONKEY
Lookup in Wiki for MONKEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.