Scrabble word: MONKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONKEY exist?
Definitions of MONKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- Any of various long-tailed, mediumsized members of the order Primates, including the macaques, baboons, guenons, capuchins, marmosets, and tamarins and excluding the anthropoid apes and the prosimians.
- One that behaves in a way suggestive of a monkey, as a mischievous child or a mimic.
- The iron block of a pile driver.
- A person who is mocked, duped, or made to appear a fool: They made a monkey out of him.
- Drug addiction: have a monkey on one’s back.
- To play, fiddle, trifle, or tamper with something.
- To imitate or mimic; ape.
- verb - to imitate closely