Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNTS exist?
Definitions of BUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- noun - disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- noun - similar to Tilletia caries
- noun - fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- verb - hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- v - to hit with the head
There are 5 letters in BUNTS: B N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNTS plus a wildcard: BUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNTS
- Welcome to Buntara Sangha Kuwait (BSK)
- Sinnfrei vektor vs pixel - Inkscape Forum
- MLB tin of bunts baseball cookies
- FileRohit Shetty bunts Sangha.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bunsen burner developed by Robert Bunson.
- Royal bunts HISTORY OF bunts FAMILY MANGALORE
- Foro MCAnime Ver tema -
- buntstifte.jpg buntstifte
- buntstifteStifte Bleistift
- Endlich ist es soweit sie ist da buntstifte
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.