Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUNTS exist?
Definitions of BLUNTS in dictionaries:
- verb - make less intense
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - make less sharp
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 6 letters in BLUNTS: B L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUNTS plus a wildcard: BLUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUNTS
- Texas tattoo design with pot leaf smoking blunts tattoo
- blunts Graphics Pictures & Images for Myspace Layouts
- SANTA MONICA CA (AP) -- Snoop Dogg is off the hook in a case in which ...
- Gucci Mane f Snoop Dogg Awesome FUCKWMG
- DateiStammbaum bluntschli.jpg Wikipedia
- Whats in your Blunt Nugs Marijuana Blog THC Finder - THC Finder
- Uh Sundays. Yeah this was supposed to go up yesterday. Long weekend ...
- David Banner When You Hear What I Got To Say
- Posts Tagged Byron Crawford
- Bogey blunts 4 blunts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.