Scrabble word: BLUNT
Is BLUNT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLUNT in dictionaries:
- verb - make less intense
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - make less sharp
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- adj - having a broad or rounded end
- adj - used of a knife or other blade
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- Having a dull edge or end; not sharp.
- Abrupt and often disconcertingly frank in speech: “Onscreen, John Wayne was a blunt talker and straight shooter” (Time).
- Slow to understand or perceive; dull.
- Lacking in feeling; insensitive.
- To dull the edge of.
- To become blunt.
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 5 letters in BLUNT: B L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNT
Click to search all anagrams of BLUNT plus a wildcard: BLUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNT
Images for BLUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.