Scrabble word: BASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASTING exist?
Definitions of BASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose temporary sewing stitch to hold layers of fabric together
- noun - moistening a roast as it is cooking
- verb - cover with liquid before cooking
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - sew together loosely, with large stitches
- noun - the thread used by a baster
There are 7 letters in BASTING: A B G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASTING plus a wildcard: BASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.