Scrabble word: STABBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABBING exist?
Definitions of STABBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - informal words for any attempt or effort
- adj - causing physical or especially psychological injury
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- verb - to pierce with a pointed weapon
There are 8 letters in STABBING: A B B G I N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STABBING plus a wildcard: STABBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABBING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.