Scrabble word: AGAINST
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGAINST exist?
Definitions of AGAINST in dictionaries:
- In a direction or course opposite to: row against the current.
- So as to come into forcible contact with: waves dashing against the shore.
- In contact with so as to rest or press on: leaned against the tree.
- In hostile opposition or resistance to: struggle against fate.
- Contrary to; opposed to: against my better judgment.
- In contrast or comparison with the setting or background of: dark colors against a fair skin.
- In preparation for; in anticipation of: food stored against winter.
- As a defense or safeguard from: protection against the cold.
- To the account or debt of: drew a check against my bank balance.
- Directly opposite to; facing.
- prep - in opposition to
There are 7 letters in AGAINST: A A G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGAINST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGAINST plus a wildcard: AGAINST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGAINST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGAINST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.