Scrabble word: SAGA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGA exist?
Definitions of SAGA in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family
- A prose narrative usually written in Iceland between 1120 and 1400, dealing with the families that first settled Iceland and their descendants, with the histories of the kings of Norway, and with the myths and legends of early Germanic gods and heroes.
- A modern prose narrative that resembles a saga.
- A long, detailed report: recounted the saga of their family problems.
- noun - a medieval Scandinavian narrative
There are 4 letters in SAGA: A A G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAGA plus a wildcard: SAGA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAGA
Images for SAGA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.