Scrabble word: SAGA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGA exist?
Definitions of SAGA in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family
- A prose narrative usually written in Iceland between 1120 and 1400, dealing with the families that first settled Iceland and their descendants, with the histories of the kings of Norway, and with the myths and legends of early Germanic gods and heroes.
- A modern prose narrative that resembles a saga.
- A long, detailed report: recounted the saga of their family problems.
- noun - a medieval Scandinavian narrative