Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTING exist?
Definitions of WASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease
- noun - a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- Gradually deteriorating; declining: the wasting process of erosion.
- Sapping the strength, energy, or substance of the body; emaciating: a wasting disease.
- v - to use thoughtlessly
There are 7 letters in WASTING: A G I N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASTING plus a wildcard: WASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASTING
- True Friend is Someone who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes Love Quotes ...
- Foo Fighters - wasting Light Free Music Download Electro House ...
- Foo fighters - wasting Light - Esprits critiques
- ... has been too undisciplined wasting-money New Media and Marketing
- told you it was real but thanks for wasting my time and qwank sorry ...
- Ni har vl inte missat att Foo Fighters nya platta wasting Light ...
- Erosion and Landslide Resource for the CCMA Region
- Tags money waste of money waste money waste pictures of money