Scrabble word: WASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTING exist?
Definitions of WASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease
- noun - a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- Gradually deteriorating; declining: the wasting process of erosion.
- Sapping the strength, energy, or substance of the body; emaciating: a wasting disease.
- verb - to use thoughtlessly