Scrabble word: WASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTING exist?
Definitions of WASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease
- noun - a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- Gradually deteriorating; declining: the wasting process of erosion.
- Sapping the strength, energy, or substance of the body; emaciating: a wasting disease.
- verb - to use thoughtlessly
There are 7 letters in WASTING: A G I N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASTING plus a wildcard: WASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.