Is WAITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - time during which some action is awaited
- noun - the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- verb - to stay in expectation of
There are 5 letters in WAITS: A I S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAITS, to go: WAITS?
Rearrange the letters in WAITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAITS
What's nearby WAITS
Lookup in Wiki for WAITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAITS"