Scrabble word: WAIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIST exist?
Definitions of WAIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
- The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
- The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
- The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman’s dress.
- A blouse.
- A child’s undershirt.
- The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
- adj - the part of the body between the ribs and the hips [n -S] : WAISTED