Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIST exist?
Definitions of WAIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
- The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
- The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
- The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman’s dress.
- A blouse.
- A child’s undershirt.
- The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
- adj - the part of the body between the ribs and the hips [n -S] : WAISTED
There are 5 letters in WAIST: A I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIST plus a wildcard: WAIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAIST
- ... Essential High waist Beige 17EH01 (S to XL) justbeautyproducts.com
- Dropped waistline
- Last edited by bass 01-21-2011 at 1129 AM .
- 25 Cool Tribal Tattoos For Women CreativeFan
- Where to put Tribal Tattoos Tattoo Designs Pictures
- Hair De La Crme Hair Length Chart and Site Acronyms
- ... band at natural waist circular gathered skirt chapel train
- Criss Angel Hairstyles Cool Mens Hair
- Romanian model Ioana Spangenberg is the owner of a 20-inch waist that ...
- Body Shape Defined tinyfitster