Scrabble word: WAIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIST exist?
Definitions of WAIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
- The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
- The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
- The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman’s dress.
- A blouse.
- A child’s undershirt.
- The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
- adj - the part of the body between the ribs and the hips [n -S] : WAISTED
There are 5 letters in WAIST: A I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIST plus a wildcard: WAIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIST
Images for WAIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.