Scrabble word: TWANGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWANGS exist?
Definitions of TWANGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- noun - exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- verb - to make a sharp, vibrating sound
There are 6 letters in TWANGS: A G N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWANGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWANGS plus a wildcard: TWANGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWANGS
Images for TWANGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.