Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWANG exist?
Definitions of TWANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- noun - exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- To emit a sharp, vibrating sound, as the string of a musical instrument does when it is plucked.
- To resound with a sharp, vibrating sound.
- To speak in a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- To cause to make a sharp, vibrating sound: twanged the car antenna.
- To utter with a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- A sharp, vibrating sound, as that of a plucked string.
- A strongly nasal tone of voice, especially as a peculiarity of certain regional dialects.
- v - to make a sharp, vibrating sound
There are 5 letters in TWANG: A G N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWANG plus a wildcard: TWANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWANG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWANG
- Classic Album Review-Loretta Lynn You Aint Woman Enough - -
- Dolly Parton-Hello Im Dolly Back - -
- Classic Album Review-Tammy Wynette The First Lady - -
- Classic Album Review-Hank Williams Movin On - -
- Joe Shaver Songs twang Nation - The Best In Americana Music twang ...
- Classic Album Review-Barbara Mandrell Moods - -
- Classic Album Review-Jimmy Dean Big Bad John - -
- Classic Album Review-The Great Roy Acuff - -
- Classic Album Review-Stuart Hamblen It Is No Secret - -