Scrabble word: TWANG
Is TWANG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TWANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- noun - exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- To emit a sharp, vibrating sound, as the string of a musical instrument does when it is plucked.
- To resound with a sharp, vibrating sound.
- To speak in a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- To cause to make a sharp, vibrating sound: twanged the car antenna.
- To utter with a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- A sharp, vibrating sound, as that of a plucked string.
- A strongly nasal tone of voice, especially as a peculiarity of certain regional dialects.
- verb - to make a sharp, vibrating sound
There are 5 letters in TWANG: A G N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWANG
Click to search all anagrams of TWANG plus a wildcard: TWANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWANG
Images for TWANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.