Scrabble word: TWANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWANG exist?
Definitions of TWANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- noun - exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- To emit a sharp, vibrating sound, as the string of a musical instrument does when it is plucked.
- To resound with a sharp, vibrating sound.
- To speak in a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- To cause to make a sharp, vibrating sound: twanged the car antenna.
- To utter with a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- A sharp, vibrating sound, as that of a plucked string.
- A strongly nasal tone of voice, especially as a peculiarity of certain regional dialects.
- verb - to make a sharp, vibrating sound