Scrabble word: INSPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPECT exist?
Definitions of INSPECT in dictionaries:
- verb - look over carefully
- verb - come to see in an official or professional capacity
- verb - examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification
- To examine carefully and critically, especially for flaws.
- To review or examine officially: The commander inspected the troops.
- verb - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in INSPECT: C E I N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSPECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSPECT plus a wildcard: INSPECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSPECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSPECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.