Scrabble word: MONSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONSTER exist?
Definitions of MONSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus
- An imaginary or legendary creature, such as a centaur or Harpy, that combines parts from various animal or human forms.
- A creature having a strange or frightening appearance.
- An animal, a plant, or other organism having structural defects or deformities.
- A fetus or an infant that is grotesquely abnormal and usually not viable.
- A very large animal, plant, or object.
- One who inspires horror or disgust: a monster of selfishness.
- noun - a strange or terrifying creature