Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONSTER exist?
Definitions of MONSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus
- An imaginary or legendary creature, such as a centaur or Harpy, that combines parts from various animal or human forms.
- A creature having a strange or frightening appearance.
- An animal, a plant, or other organism having structural defects or deformities.
- A fetus or an infant that is grotesquely abnormal and usually not viable.
- A very large animal, plant, or object.
- One who inspires horror or disgust: a monster of selfishness.
- noun - a strange or terrifying creature
There are 7 letters in MONSTER: E M N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONSTER plus a wildcard: MONSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONSTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.