Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERMON exist?
Definitions of SERMON in dictionaries:
- noun - an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- noun - a moralistic rebuke
- A religious discourse delivered as part of a church service.
- An often lengthy and tedious speech of reproof or exhortation.
- adj - a religious discourse [n -S] : SERMONIC
There are 6 letters in SERMON: E M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERMON plus a wildcard: SERMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERMON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERMON
- ... sermon shall be preached or an Homily read out to the faithful
- sermon Downloads
- The sermon on the Mount by Carl Heinrich Bloch .
- The Divine Crash Blog Archive The problem with sermons
- sermon Archive PastorWord
- sermon RECORDINGS
- ... sites for free sermon notesoutlines sermon audios and sermon videos
- saintcbible Looking ahead to the Fourth Sunday in Advent Matthew 51 ...
- Weekly sermons & Special Messages
- ... Christian Soldier Matthew 5 The sermon on the Mount (The Beatitudes