Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERMON exist?
Definitions of SERMON in dictionaries:
- noun - an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- noun - a moralistic rebuke
- A religious discourse delivered as part of a church service.
- An often lengthy and tedious speech of reproof or exhortation.
- adj - a religious discourse [n -S] : SERMONIC
There are 6 letters in SERMON: E M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERMON plus a wildcard: SERMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERMON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.