Scrabble word: MONSTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONSTERS exist?
Definitions of MONSTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus
- noun - a strange or terrifying creature
There are 8 letters in MONSTERS: E M N O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONSTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONSTERS plus a wildcard: MONSTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONSTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONSTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.