Scrabble word: THRONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRONES exist?
Definitions of THRONES in dictionaries:
- noun - the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- verb - sit on the throne as a ruler
- verb - put a monarch on the throne
- verb - to place on a throne (a royal chair)
There are 7 letters in THRONES: E H N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRONES plus a wildcard: THRONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRONES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.