Scrabble word: SOFTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOFTEN exist?
Definitions of SOFTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make (images or sounds) soft or softer
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- verb - give in, as to influence or pressure
- verb - protect from impact
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - make soft or softer
- verb - become soft or softer
- To make soft or softer.
- To undermine or reduce the strength, morale, or resistance of.
- To become soft or softer.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- noun - a soft object or part
There are 6 letters in SOFTEN: E F N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOFTEN plus a wildcard: SOFTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOFTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOFTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.