Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOFTENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOFTENS exist?
Definitions of SOFTENS in dictionaries:
- verb - make (images or sounds) soft or softer
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- verb - give in, as to influence or pressure
- verb - protect from impact
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - make soft or softer
- verb - become soft or softer
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- n - a soft object or part
There are 7 letters in SOFTENS: E F N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFTENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOFTENS plus a wildcard: SOFTENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOFTENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOFTENS
- Sandra Bullock softens Extremely Loud Look With Plum
- ... glauca softens the cobble stone garden edging Eden Makers Blog
- Bean Bag Sled softens Hard Landings And Icy Bumps
- Titty Battles - FLBP softens the blow that is Monday (37 Photos) - A ...
- Nylon carpet tile softens an executive office.
- Priests iron-hand rule softens in postmodern era - Toledo Blade
- Inflatable Santa softens Wire Reindeer Xmas Inflatables
- OLIVE CONDITIONER with Avocado extract
- Herman Cain softens Position on Muslims Act For America Omaha ...
- Handsley softens stance on R18 gaming News ABC Technology and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.