Scrabble word: FESTOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESTOON exist?
Definitions of FESTOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a curtain of fabric draped and bound at intervals to form graceful curves
- noun - an embellishment consisting of a decorative representation of a string of flowers suspended between two points
- noun - flower chains suspended in curves between points as a decoration
- verb - decorate with strings of flowers
- A string or garland, as of leaves or flowers, suspended in a loop or curve between two points.
- A representation of such a string or garland, as in painting or sculpture.
- To decorate with or as if with festoons; hang festoons on.
- To form or make into festoons.
- verb - to hang decorative chains or strips on
There are 7 letters in FESTOON: E F N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESTOON plus a wildcard: FESTOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTOON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FESTOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.