Scrabble word: NOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOOSE exist?
Definitions of NOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a loop formed in a cord or rope by means of a slipknot
- verb - make a noose in or of
- verb - secure with a noose
- A loop formed in a rope by means of a slipknot so that it binds tighter as the rope is pulled.
- A snare or trap.
- To capture or hold by or as if by a noose.
- To make a noose of or in.
- verb - to secure with a type of loop