Scrabble word: NOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOOSE exist?
Definitions of NOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a loop formed in a cord or rope by means of a slipknot
- verb - make a noose in or of
- verb - secure with a noose
- A loop formed in a rope by means of a slipknot so that it binds tighter as the rope is pulled.
- A snare or trap.
- To capture or hold by or as if by a noose.
- To make a noose of or in.
- verb - to secure with a type of loop
There are 5 letters in NOOSE: E N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOOSE plus a wildcard: NOOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOOSE
Images for NOOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.