Scrabble word: LOOSEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOSEN exist?
Definitions of LOOSEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make loose or looser
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - make less dense
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- To untie or make looser.
- To free from restraint, pressure, or strictness.
- To become loose or looser.
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- verb - to set free
There are 6 letters in LOOSEN: E L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOSEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOSEN plus a wildcard: LOOSEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOSEN
Images for LOOSEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.