Scrabble word: LOOSEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOSEN exist?
Definitions of LOOSEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make loose or looser
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - make less dense
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- To untie or make looser.
- To free from restraint, pressure, or strictness.
- To become loose or looser.
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- verb - to set free