Scrabble word: CONSOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSOLE exist?
Definitions of CONSOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- noun - a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- noun - an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- A cabinet for a radio, television set, or phonograph, designed to stand on the floor.
- A small, freestanding storage cabinet.
- The desklike part of an organ that contains the keyboard, stops, and pedals.
- A central control panel for a mechanical, electrical, or electronic system.
- An instrument panel.
- The portion of a computer or peripheral that houses the apparatus used to operate the machine manually and provides a means of communication between the computer operator and the central processing unit, often in the form of a keyboard.
- A small storage compartment mounted between bucket seats in an automobile.
- An often scroll-shaped bracket used for decoration or for supporting a projecting member, such as a cornice or shelf.
- A console table.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief