Scrabble word: CONSOLE
Is CONSOLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- noun - a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- noun - an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- A cabinet for a radio, television set, or phonograph, designed to stand on the floor.
- A small, freestanding storage cabinet.
- The desklike part of an organ that contains the keyboard, stops, and pedals.
- A central control panel for a mechanical, electrical, or electronic system.
- An instrument panel.
- The portion of a computer or peripheral that houses the apparatus used to operate the machine manually and provides a means of communication between the computer operator and the central processing unit, often in the form of a keyboard.
- A small storage compartment mounted between bucket seats in an automobile.
- An often scroll-shaped bracket used for decoration or for supporting a projecting member, such as a cornice or shelf.
- A console table.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 7 letters in CONSOLE: C E L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSOLE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSOLE plus a wildcard: CONSOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSOLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.