Scrabble word: COLONIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONIES exist?
Definitions of COLONIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland
- noun - a group of organisms of the same type living or growing together
- noun - one of the 13 British colonies that formed the original states of the United States
- noun - a place where a group of people with the same interest or occupation are concentrated
- noun - a geographical area politically controlled by a distant country
- noun - (microbiology) a group of organisms grown from a single parent cell
- noun - a group of emigrants living in a new land
There are 8 letters in COLONIES: C E I L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONIES plus a wildcard: COLONIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLONIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.