Scrabble word: COLONS
Is COLONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum
- noun - the basic unit of money in El Salvador
- noun - the basic unit of money in Costa Rica
- noun - a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- noun - a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
- noun - a monetary unit of Costa Rica
- noun - a section of the large intestine
There are 6 letters in COLONS: C L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONS
Click to search all anagrams of COLONS plus a wildcard: COLONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONS
Images for COLONS
Lookup in Wiki for COLONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.