Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONSOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSOLES exist?
Definitions of CONSOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- noun - a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- noun - an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 8 letters in CONSOLES: C E L N O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSOLES plus a wildcard: CONSOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSOLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSOLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.