Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLONELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONELS exist?
Definitions of COLONELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines who ranks above a lieutenant colonel and below a brigadier general
- n - a military officer
There are 8 letters in COLONELS: C E L L N O O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONELS plus a wildcard: COLONELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONELS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLONELS
- Show Ad - Stallions at Stud - USA - colonels Smoken Chex
- The Wife of Simcoe & Their Time in Canada Old Court Hotel
- We bring learning to life.
- 2009- colonels RUN FOR KIDS 5K
- Aleks and his mustache. Just like the Governors.
- Just Cause 2 - PC PS3 XB360colonels - WikiCheats
- ... colonels to their second straight winning season. Brad FauberDaily
- Kentucky colonels - De-Funked Sports - Skreened T-shirts Organic ...
- ... Club STALLION SPOTLIGHT 3-colonels Smoking Gun (aka Gunner
- Kentucky colonels Primary Logo (1971) - A blue KC with a basketball in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.