Scrabble word: COLONEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONEL exist?
Definitions of COLONEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines who ranks above a lieutenant colonel and below a brigadier general
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in another military organization.
- An honorary nonmilitary title awarded by some states of the United States.
- noun - a military officer
There are 7 letters in COLONEL: C E L L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONEL plus a wildcard: COLONEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONEL
Images for COLONEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.