Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FONDEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONDEST exist?
Definitions of FONDEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- adj - absurd or silly because unlikely
- adj - having an affection
- verb - to display affection
There are 7 letters in FONDEST: D E F N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FONDEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FONDEST plus a wildcard: FONDEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FONDEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FONDEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.