Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORNITE exist?
Definitions of BORNITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mineral consisting of sulfides of copper and iron that is found in copper deposits
- adj - an ore of copper [n -S] : BORNITIC
There are 7 letters in BORNITE: B E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORNITE plus a wildcard: BORNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORNITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORNITE
- bornite from Musina South Africa. Specimen is approximately 34 inch ...
- bornite from Kombat mine Grootfontein Namibia - PD33114
- bornite mineral specimen
- bornite (Copper Iron Sulfide)
- FileSilver-bornite-214778.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- bornite from Eagle Mine Gilman Eagle Co. Colorado - PD32020
- Mineral information on bornite
- bornite - Minerals with Metallic Luster
- bornite photo
- Back to Mineral Data for bornite
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.