Scrabble word: BARITONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARITONE exist?
Definitions of BARITONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a male singer
- noun - the second lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the second lowest brass wind instrument
- adj - lower in range than tenor and higher than bass
- A male singer or voice with a range higher than a bass and lower than a tenor.
- A part written for a voice with such a range.
- Often used to modify another noun: baritone voices; baritone parts.
- noun - a male singing voice
There are 8 letters in BARITONE: A B E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARITONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARITONE plus a wildcard: BARITONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARITONE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARITONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.