Scrabble word: ACCRETION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCRETION exist?
Definitions of ACCRETION in dictionaries:
- noun - an increase by natural growth or addition
- noun - something contributing to growth or increase
- noun - (astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
- noun - (biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
- noun - (geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or waterborne sediment
- noun - (law) an increase in a beneficiary's share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- Growth or increase in size by gradual external addition, fusion, or inclusion.
- Something added externally to promote such growth or increase.
- The growing together or adherence of parts that are normally separate.
- Slow addition to land by deposition of water-borne sediment.
- An increase of land along the shores of a body of water, as by alluvial deposit.
- An increase in the mass of a celestial object by the collection of surrounding interstellar gases and objects by gravity.
There are 9 letters in ACCRETION: A C C E I N O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCRETION plus a wildcard: ACCRETION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCRETION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCRETION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.