Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARCTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCTIC exist?
Definitions of ARCTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the regions to the north of the Arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
- noun - a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- adj - of or relating to the Arctic
- adj - extremely cold
- A warm, waterproof overshoe.
- n - a warm, waterproof overshoe
There are 6 letters in ARCTIC: A C C I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCTIC plus a wildcard: ARCTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCTIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARCTIC
- arctic Sea-Ice Predictions
- ... resource war may happen not in the Middle East but in the arctic
- List of arctic Oceans deep sea ocean Deep Sea Ocean Water ...
- Photo by Pink floyd88 a courtesy Wikimedia Commons .
- arctic Ocean Map arctic Circle and Ice Geology.com
- Home - arctic Fox
- ... Landforms & Climate People of the arctic by John Tyman
- arctic ice is shrinking due to shipping emissions
- Stratospheric clouds in the arctic (file picture) worsen ozone loss ...
- Definitions of the arctic. Several definitions of the arctic as a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.