Scrabble word: NARCOTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARCOTIC exist?
Definitions of NARCOTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that produces numbness or stupor
- adj - of or relating to or designating narcotics
- adj - inducing stupor or narcosis
- adj - inducing mental lethargy
- An addictive drug, such as opium, that reduces pain, alters mood and behavior, and usually induces sleep or stupor.
- A soothing, numbing agent or thing: “There was the blessed narcotic of bridge, at the Colony or at the home of friends” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Inducing sleep or stupor; causing narcosis.
- Of or relating to narcotics, their effects, or their use.
- Of, relating to, or intended for one addicted to a narcotic.
- noun - a drug that dulls the senses
There are 8 letters in NARCOTIC: A C C I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NARCOTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARCOTIC plus a wildcard: NARCOTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARCOTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARCOTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.