Scrabble word: NARCOTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARCOTIC exist?
Definitions of NARCOTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that produces numbness or stupor
- adj - of or relating to or designating narcotics
- adj - inducing stupor or narcosis
- adj - inducing mental lethargy
- An addictive drug, such as opium, that reduces pain, alters mood and behavior, and usually induces sleep or stupor.
- A soothing, numbing agent or thing: “There was the blessed narcotic of bridge, at the Colony or at the home of friends” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Inducing sleep or stupor; causing narcosis.
- Of or relating to narcotics, their effects, or their use.
- Of, relating to, or intended for one addicted to a narcotic.
- noun - a drug that dulls the senses