Scrabble word: CORNICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNICE exist?
Definitions of CORNICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing
- noun - a molding at the corner between the ceiling and the top of a wall
- noun - the topmost projecting part of an entablature
- verb - furnish with a cornice
- A horizontal molded projection that crowns or completes a building or wall.
- The uppermost part of an entablature.
- The molding at the top of the walls of a room, between the walls and ceiling.
- An ornamental horizontal molding or frame used to conceal rods, picture hooks, or other devices.
- verb - to decorate with a molding