Scrabble word: CORNICE
Is CORNICE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORNICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing
- noun - a molding at the corner between the ceiling and the top of a wall
- noun - the topmost projecting part of an entablature
- verb - furnish with a cornice
- A horizontal molded projection that crowns or completes a building or wall.
- The uppermost part of an entablature.
- The molding at the top of the walls of a room, between the walls and ceiling.
- An ornamental horizontal molding or frame used to conceal rods, picture hooks, or other devices.
- verb - to decorate with a molding
There are 7 letters in CORNICE: C C E I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNICE
Click to search all anagrams of CORNICE plus a wildcard: CORNICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNICE
Lookup in Wiki for CORNICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.