Scrabble word: OCEANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCEANIC exist?
Definitions of OCEANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an eastern subfamily of Malayo-Polynesian languages
- adj - relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean
- adj - resembling the ocean in apparent limitlessness in extent or degree
- adj - constituting or living in the open sea
- Of or relating to the ocean: “Like many oceanic islands, Bermuda was originally free of all mammals except the bat” (Dwight Holing).
- Produced by or living in an ocean, especially in the open sea rather than in shallow coastal waters.
- Resembling an ocean in expanse; vast: oceanic steppes.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 7 letters in OCEANIC: A C C E I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCEANIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCEANIC plus a wildcard: OCEANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCEANIC
Images for OCEANIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.