Scrabble word: OCEANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCEANIC exist?
Definitions of OCEANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an eastern subfamily of Malayo-Polynesian languages
- adj - relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean
- adj - resembling the ocean in apparent limitlessness in extent or degree
- adj - constituting or living in the open sea
- Of or relating to the ocean: “Like many oceanic islands, Bermuda was originally free of all mammals except the bat” (Dwight Holing).
- Produced by or living in an ocean, especially in the open sea rather than in shallow coastal waters.
- Resembling an ocean in expanse; vast: oceanic steppes.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC