Scrabble word: CONCERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCERT exist?
Definitions of CONCERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging
- verb - contrive (a plan) by mutual agreement
- verb - settle by agreement
- A performance given by one or more singers or instrumentalists or both.
- Agreement in purpose, feeling, or action.
- Unity achieved by mutual communication of views, ideas, and opinions: acted in concert on the issue.
- Concerted action: “One feels between them an accumulation of gentleness and strength, a concert of energies” (Vanity Fair).
- To plan or arrange by mutual agreement.
- To act together in harmony.
- verb - to formulate a plan (a method for achieving an end)