Scrabble word: CONCERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCERT exist?
Definitions of CONCERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging
- verb - contrive (a plan) by mutual agreement
- verb - settle by agreement
- A performance given by one or more singers or instrumentalists or both.
- Agreement in purpose, feeling, or action.
- Unity achieved by mutual communication of views, ideas, and opinions: acted in concert on the issue.
- Concerted action: “One feels between them an accumulation of gentleness and strength, a concert of energies” (Vanity Fair).
- To plan or arrange by mutual agreement.
- To act together in harmony.
- verb - to formulate a plan (a method for achieving an end)
There are 7 letters in CONCERT: C C E N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCERT plus a wildcard: CONCERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCERT
Images for CONCERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.