Scrabble word: CONCRETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCRETE exist?
Definitions of CONCRETE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- verb - cover with cement
- verb - form into a solid mass
- adj - capable of being perceived by the senses
- adj - formed by the coalescence of particles
- Of or relating to an actual, specific thing or instance; particular: had the concrete evidence needed to convict.
- Existing in reality or in real experience; perceptible by the senses; real: concrete objects such as trees.
- Of or relating to a material thing or group of things as opposed to an abstraction.
- Formed by the coalescence of separate particles or parts into one mass; solid.
- Made of hard, strong, conglomerate construction material.
- A mass formed by the coalescence of particles.
- To build, treat, or cover with hard, strong conglomerate construction material.
- To harden; solidify.
- adj - having definite shape and volume
- noun - a solid substance
There are 8 letters in CONCRETE: C C E E N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCRETE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCRETE plus a wildcard: CONCRETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCRETE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCRETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.